Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in Cross Creek, this single-level ranch has been gorgeously updated and lives large for it’s square footage.
The low maintenance backyard features a covered patio, an open-air deck and ample shade from a giant redwood sequoia and other trees.
Pride of ownership shows throughout this well maintained and move-in ready home! Recent updates include:
– Gorgeous laminate flooring throughout
– Fresh neutral paint throughout
– Updated millwork- trim and doors, hardware
– Retextured ceilings- no 1970’s popcorn!
– Updated lighting
– Slab granite counters in the kitchen
– Stainless steel appliances- all included
– Tile floors in the bathrooms
– New bathroom vanities, sinks and faucets
– New tub and surround in main bathroom
– Glass tiled walls in main bathroom
– Stone tile shower in master bathroom with glass door
– Custom tile counter with vessel sink
– New roof and exterior paint in 2013
– New hot water heater in 2016
And much more! A must see!
Click here for a video walk-through tour
The Cross Creek neighborhood includes several amenities: a tennis court, 2 basketball courts, several playgrounds and green spaces with walking paths throughout the neighborhood. The Recreation Center is currently being updated and is available to rent for private events. The swimming pool is open during the summer months and staffed with certified lifeguards, swim lessons are also offered. The association has an RV/Boat parking lot- parking is available by waitlist and with size restrictions. Contact the HOA for more details. HOA dues are $360/year and cover the use and maintenance of all of the amenities.